The joint initiative between Aussie Farmers Direct and Australia’s largest hunger relief organisation, Foodbank, encourages Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) services to get involved by organising their own fund-raising activities within their centres, and then forwarding the funds to the ACA to enable a collective purchase of food boxes for this worthy cause.
More Articles ...
- ACA and Maggie Dent have joined forces to stress the need for parents and educators to work together
- Changes to Child Care Fee Assistance From July 2018
- Government Acts on ACA Concerns About Community Child Care Fund Program
- Start getting ready for Early Childhood Educators Day!
- ACA congratulates Gwynneth Bridge on her Order of Australia Honour